At APM we are committed to developing, implementing and maintaining management systems for health and safety that are consistent with internationally recognized standards.
At APM, we are committed to continually improving our performance and the efficient and safe use of our employees, natural resources and the environment. Health, safety, environment and community (HSEC) responsibilities are integral to the way we do business.
Working safely at APM is a condition of employment.
We are committed to developing, implementing and maintaining management systems for health and safety that are consistent with internationally recognized standards that enable us to:
- identify, assess and manage risks to employees, contractors, the environment and communities;
- strive to achieve leading industry practice;
- meet and, where appropriate, exceed applicable legal and other requirements;
- set and achieve targets that include reducing and preventing pollution; and
- develop our people and provide resources to meet our targets.
- build relationships based on honesty, openness, mutual trust and involvement; and
- share responsibility for meeting the requirements of our health and safety policy.
We review regularly our progress and ensure our health and safety policy remains relevant to the needs of our stakeholders. We will be successful when we achieve our goals of providing a safe and healthy environment for all stakeholders.